Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pizza please? It's for a good reason!

8/4/10
Don't guess I can eat a piece of pizza for supper tonight for my brother's birthday , huh??
Would that completely undo what I have worked hard for the last 13 days?!

I knew that was the answer!  Arrgg..this is when it gets really tough.  But I can just eat before I go or get salad there.  I usually eat a huge calzone....then blow up like a balloon!

Hummfffff.


8/5/10
Can't believe I have hit the 2 week mark!!  I made it last night with not even a nibble of pizza!  YAAHOO!! We also usually go to Krispy Kreme on David's birthday(his last birthday cake before he died was a huge stack of KK donuts!). But my dad suggested that we skip that part so I would not be tempted....the boys didn't even whine or argue about it!

Spit test still just floating down as soon as it hits the water.......still have a long way to go...


I have lost 7-8 pounds....I have stuck here for about 5-6 days.  Shouldn't more weight be coming off by now?  I am trying to not use the scale as my judge, but I am not sure why I am not losing more, especially after this past week.


(insert whine here!)







No comments: