Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stupid flesh



Our cute little cabin


Jeff's collection!
8/26/10
Still doing great....on the diet that is.....having a HUGE flesh/heart issue with going to Seattle and NOT being able to eat what I consider yummy food!  No wine to celebrate, no desert in the nice restaurants, no bread, and what am I going to eat for breakfast in the hotel???? I can't cook my eggs and organic bacon!!!!!  I don't know what to do!::0

These went everywhere with me!
So, I need some prayer for this week....even the airplane ride.....got my nuts and apples.....but that is it.  It's gonna be hard to not eat what they hand out.  Oh, who am I kidding!  They hand out peanuts!  I can live without those easy....it's going to be all the other meals "on the go" .

"Spitting in Seattle"
My flesh is telling to" go ahead and have a little desert or regular meal", so I know I am heading into a battle zone!  My flesh is screaming "VACATION" from everything...including this diet!  
Lots O water!
Bistro salads- I could take off the cheese





Stupid flesh......it is slow to learn that God is already on the plane, already in Seattle, on Mt. Ranaier, has already gone before me and carved my path!!!!! 

                            We never take a vacation from God's word , right?  











Stupid flesh...it just wants chocolate and a Coke 0.......God has beautiful things to show me AND HE will provide what nourishment I need during this week!

No comments: