Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wow! I really have come a long way in such a short time!



August 10, 2010 at 12:31pm
Subject: Sooooo PROUD of you!
Karen,

I just wanted to take a moment and tell you just how proud I am of you. Not even a month into this and you are biking and walking! You go girl! I took time this morning to review your facebook posts. Perhaps you will find the log interesting... and certainly it is worth giving praise to our Father!

Enjoy!
Deborah

April: What a great day. I was diagnosed with: fibromyalgia, polymyalgia rheumatica, TMJ, elevated liver enzymes, and Vitamin D deficiency.

May: In bed since Friday- not able to move much...whole body hurts from fibromyalgia/arthritis....

June: Big slam from the doc yesterday. To add to my fibromyalgia, arthritis(type disorder) fatigue....I can now add "diabetic" to my list.
End of June: Well check up today with my family doc- his verdict of last weeks episodes....TIA- mini-strokes.

Mid-July: Seems I may have a possible answer to what happened to me last month.( 2 mini-strokes). I tested positive for a blood disorder called Lupus Anticoagulant Disorder.

(July 22nd is when we met together at your home.)

**July 23: I started a new journey today....a journey to rid myself of what has been making me sick.....Good bye fibromyalgia, arthritis, IBS, Chronic Fatigue, TIA's, blood clotting disorder, sleep apnea, insomnia, diabetes, restless leg syndrome, lactose intolerance, gluten intolerance, fat cells, toxins...

July 27: Have now made it though day 5 ....I already have less pain and more energy for the first time in 6 months.

August 3rd: Haven't ridden a bike in 15 years. Jeff bought me a pretty pink bike this week(producing much anxiety since I am scared to ride one!). However, we all just rode on the greenway and I am proud to say I rode over 4 miles!!!!! Not bad for a first ride!!

August 7: Started my walk/run program today. Off to a slow start but I have to start over from square one. Would have gone better if very ugly duck hadn't chased me, I went in the heat of the day, and I ran out of water 1/2 way around Lake Lynn. But , I made it all the way around- 2 miles. Last 10 minutes just walking, no running. Felt it would be better to walk and make it back to the car vs.run and pass out!!


ROCK ON, KAREN! Your new life is being walked out day by day. Forget about sickness -- it is just not a part of God's plan for His children willing to do the thing!



No comments: