|Does not look that great but it is tasty!|
Friday, January 28, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
|so...mine are not perfect!|
|almost done cooking|
- 1 pound of ground meat (beef, chicken, turkey) ** I used grass fed beef
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/3 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions
- 2 eggs
- tomato sauce ( I used Rao's organic marinara sauce)
- cheese (shredded ** I used a sprinkle of organic parmesan
Sunday, January 23, 2011
It's kinda embarrassing!
This is one of my favorite posts. It's from Deborah Kirby to my hubby. I could have NEVER done this for 6 months without the support of this man! He has encouraged me, cooked for me, created new recipes.....I owe so much to Jeff for being such a driving force behind me making it this far. He is God's description of a "help mate".
January 23, 2011: 6 months into diet.
35 pounds lost.
Down to only 2 medications.
98% pain free.
Gone from a size 18-20 to a 12.
Taking piano lessons for the first time in 20 years.
Training for my first 1/2 marathon which will be on my 45th birthday- 1 year after my mini-strokes.