Saturday, March 5, 2011

Grain free egg, sausage, and bacon quiche

I decided to come up with some breakfast quiches that I could freeze and heat up quickly on busy morings. Here is what I came up with!

The measurments are just estimates!

12 eggs (can't remember exactly how many!)
1 cup sour cream
1 pound nitrate free bacon ( I use Hormel Naturals)
1 pound nitrate free sausage (I used Jones Farm)
1/2 whipping cream
1/2 cup chopped onions
salt
mozzerrella cheese- shredded (small amount)

Cook bacon and sausage.  Crumble/cut into smaller pieces. Put meat and a few pieces of chopped onion in a muffin tin.  Whip together eggs, sour cream, whipping cream, salt, and cheese.  Pour mixture over the meat in the muffin pans.

Cook at 400 for about 20-30 minutes.   Freeze them in single ziplocs.

No comments: