Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Am I getting close?


10/12
Well, this past week about 85-90% of my spit was staying afloat!  Just a few very thin stands went down.  But this morning is was like it was before- as soon as the spit hit the water it went blobbing down.  I am hoping that this means that I have gotten to another layer of yeast and it is surfacing!??

Day 83 today!  Guess I'd better pinch and gulp the nasty grapefruit seed extract! One morning last week I did it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and it was I could do not to throw it back up!  I have been taking taking the tablets more than the extract but have run out of them. 

I still have 40 pounds to lose so I have a feeling I won't be done with this until more comes off.  I am in a craving mood again so again, maybe I have gotten to another layer and they are screaming!

Thanks for all your encouragement through this.  I can't tell you how many people God has put in my path for me to be able talk to about diet!  Even in Virginia, one of the moms has MS and I am pretty sure she is ready to give this a try!  I have friends emailing me with stories of their friends who are desperate for help because they are in pain and have been to doc after doc.  So I have been passing my testimony (the one I wrote at 8 weeks) to them to pass to their suffering friends!  God is working in mighty ways! 




No comments: