Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tasty pork tenderloin with almond meal

This has become one of my favorites.  The best part...all 3 kids like it!  It's very easy to make and can be put with any veggie side you have available.

1 pound organic pork tenderloin
Onion powder
Garlic powder
Oregano
Sea salt
Olive oil
Almond meal
*Organic butter -optional
*Organic grated parmesan cheese -optional(If you are doing the strict phase one anti-fungal diet you might want to leave this off)

Place tenderloin in baking dish.  Sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, salt. (Sorry, I don't measure!  Just cover it slightly with each one) Pour olive oil over the top. I use enough to coat the meat well and have some extra to keep it moist. Sprinkle top with almond meal (about 1 cup- again, I don't measure).  
*If you want some added flavor, slice up some organic butter and place it on top. Butter makes everything taste better!  :)

Cook on 425 for about 30-40 minutes. 
Ok- so this is after cutting it up.  I will never win a blog photo contest!
*I love parmesan cheese and use Whole Foods brand that has a very strong taste so it doesn't take much.  During the last 10 minutes of cooking I will sprinkle this on top for extra flavor. (It tends to burn if you put it on there to begin with.)

No comments: